REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING PARTS
|Size||1/4" to 21/8"|
- Ball valve is a one-way valve that is operated manually to open or close the flow of refrigerant.
- It has single turn on / off mechanisms to ensure it is either open or closed.
- Allows 100% opening or closure due to its special steel ball mechanism.
|Brand||Emerson / Danfoss|
|Temperature Of Media||High Temperature|
|Coil Voltage||12v, 24v|
- The solenoid valve is used in the refrigeration system to prevent the refrigerating fluid from the high-voltage part from entering the evaporator when the compressor stops. And it also avoids an excessively high low-pressure when the compressor is started next time so as to prevent compressor liquid hammer.
|Capacity||1TR - 30 TR|
|Material||blend of molecular sieves and activated alumina|
|Packaging Type||1 Nos|
|Usage/Application||Refrigeration, freezing, air-conditioning systems, Bus and Transport Air Conditione|
2). The DMHSG/DCHSG Liquid Line Filter Drier is a unique combination of filter drier with the convenience of a sight glass/moisture indicator in one compact, easy to install package.
|Capacity||1 - 20 TR|
|Model Name/Number||Welded Oil Separator and Flange type Oil Separator|
|Size/Dimension||3/8" - 11/8"|
|Max Working Pressue||600 PSI|
Dry All Oil Separators designed to perform the following task
Multiple compressor racks for supermarkets and air conditioning, Systems with long refrigerant lines, Systems with inherent oil return problems, Ultra-low temperature systems.
- Removing Oil from Discharge Line Leads to Improvement in efficiency
- Maintain Oil Level in Compressor to Prevent Breakdown
- Reduce Noise and Pulsation at Discharge Side
- Only Company to Offer Choices –
- Accessible Bolted Flange Type: Ease of Installation
- Hermetic Welded Connection type: No Site Abuse
- Nylock Nut Bolt Type Mounting.
- Optimally Designed to Minimize Pressure Drop
Dry All Oil Separator Has Up To 95% Efficiency
- Using Demister Pads, VRF Specific Oil Separators Have 95% Oil Separation Capability.
- Highly Efficient & Energy Saving
Dry All Oil Separators Have 20% Higher Filter Pocket Area
- Ensures Superior Oil & Refrigerant Separation
Replaceable Core Shell
|Capacity||5 TR - 200 TR|
|Max Temperature||-40 deg C to +70 deg C|
|Maximum Working Pressure||653 PSI|
- Core shell with replaceable solid core is used in Liquid and/or Suction lines in large refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
|Valve Size||3/8" To 15/8"|
|Deals In||New only|
|Range Setting||-0.3 to 7 Bar and 7 to 31 bar|
|Contact System Type||SPDT|
|Cable Length||1 Meter|
|Brand||Emerson / Danfoss|
|Brand||Emerson / Danfoss|
|Usage/Application||Refrigeration And Air Condidtioing|
|Ambient Temperature||45 Degree|
|Connection Type||3/8" to 1 1/8"|
|Nominal Capacity||1 TR to 200 TR|
|Valve Body Material||Brass|
Application :- Chiller , Heat Pump, Cold Room, Ultra Low Temperature System.
Their is some type of Expension Valve which is mentioned below.
1). Thermostic Expension Valve
2). Electronic Expension Valve
Suction Line Accumulator
|Usage/Application||Suction line accumulators are installed in air conditioning and refrigeration systems where sudden r|
|Exchanger Type||Shell & Tube|
The Function of a Suction Line Accumulator in A Heat Pump or Refrigeration System Is to Catch and Hold Any Unused Portion of The System Charge. The Device Must Also Prevent Liquid Slugging of The Compressor and Excessive Refrigerant Dilution of The Compressor Oil.
Suction line accumulators are installed in air conditioning and refrigeration systems where sudden return of liquid down the suction line is possible.
Unique Construction Design
- Flared Outlet U Tube: Ensures Easy Flow of Refrigerant Back to Compressor.
- Optimum U Bend Diameter: Ensures Appropriate Pressure Drop.
- Flexibility of Mounting Either by Flange or Bolt
- Offer Heat Exchanger Type Accumulators
- Customized Product Can Be Made.
- Also Available with Heat exchanger
Liquid Refrigerant Receiver
|Tank Orientation||Horizontal, Vertical, Deep Draw|
|Storage Capacity||500-1000 L|
|Pressure Rating||450 - 650 psi|
|Capacity Range||1-60 ltr|
|Max Design Pressure||5-20 bar|
|Inlet Air Temperature||10 to 250 Degree C|
Liquid Refrigerant Receivers designed to Hold Excess Liquid That Would Otherwise Back Up in The Condenser Coil and Essentially Reduce the Size of The Condenser Coil. During Pump Down, Liquid Refrigerant Receiver Act as Holding Tank.
Designed for installation in the liquid line of any refrigeration or air conditioning application which requires a storage vessel for liquid refrigerant either for system pump downs or as a safeguard to ensure that a solid column of liquid is in the liquid line.KEY FEATURES:
Ability to Design & Manufacture Custom Built Capacities of Receivers
- Dry All Receivers Capacity Range: 1 Liters To 60 Liters
- Vertical Type & Horizontal Type Receivers.
- With & Without Rotolock Valve Connections Type Receivers.
Moisture & Liquid Indicator
It provides indication for refrigeration moisture content. Liquid indicators are made of corrosion resistant single piece brass body with leak free flare nuts.
- Changes colour as per moisture level in refrigerant.
- Available in flare and solder connection.
- Selection as per connection size
|Vehicle Type||Light Vehicle|
|Size||1/2" to 31/8"|
|I Deal In||New Only|
Function of Vibration Absorber is to absorb compressor vibration.
Dry All Vibration Absorber is designed to be installed in the suction and discharge lines of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Dry All Vibration Absorber is made of deep corrugated tube with brazed copper connection for increasing flexibility.
Vibration Absorber are suitable for HCFC, HFC refrigerant with their associated oil.
Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchanger
|Brand||Kaori - Dryall|
|Heat Exchange Area||Based on Capacity|
|Plate Heat Exchanger Type||B-PHE|
|Primary Exchanger Material||SS|
|Capacity||1TR - 10 TR|
- BPHEs can be used both as an evaporator and condenser in chillers and heat pumps respectively.
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger (BPHE) consists of several corrugated plates with a brazing material between each plate. The space between two adjacent plates forms the channel in which the fluids flow. During the vacuum-brazing process the brazing material forms the joint at every contact point between the plates.
- The BPHE allows media at different temperatures to come into proximity separated by channel plates that enable heat from one media to be transferred to the other with very high efficiency.
Air-conditioning, Refrigeration, Heat Pump, Process Chillers, Air-dryers, Water Coolers, temperature holding for Storage Tanks, Heat Recovery units including Heat Recycling from hot steam
- Highly Efficient Thermal Design – High Performance
- More Efficient Use of Materials – Cost Effective
- Mass Reduction in Size – Compact, Less Space, Less Weight
- Proven and Reliable Quality – Long Lifetime Durability
- Flexible in Customizing – Increase Production Efficient
Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers
- Heating Capacity: 3.5 KW To 54 KW
- Temperature Sensor Socket:
- Water In & Out
- Water Flow Switch
- Titanium Tube
Recommended for: Heat Pump
Co-axial Heat Exchanger
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
Coaxial Heat Exchangers are used as evaporators or as condensers. They consist of one or more inner tubes and one outer tube. This tube bundle is coiled in a spiral shape and brazed at the ends.
Water Source Heat Pump, Heat Recovery, Water Coolers, Swimming Pool, Chillers, Cascade Heat Exchanger in Multistage
Unique Internal Groove Tube
- Increases the Surface Area and Turbulence
- With Anti-freezing feature
Convoluted Inner Tube
- No accumulation of deposits
- Counter flow principle Optimizes Heat Transfer
- Production Capacity: Ready Stock
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Days
- Packaging Details: Single Box Packing
|Type||Shell & Tube|
|Inlet Temperature||20 celsius|
|Outlet Temperature||18 celsius|
economisers are specially designed for heat transfer in Refrigeration system to transfer heat between liquid refrigerant leaving the condenser on the high-pressure side of the system and refrigerant vapour leaving the evaporator on the low-pressure side of the system.
Recommended for: Economizers are used primarily for heat transfer between the liquid and suction lines of the refrigeration plant.
- Tube in Tube design for better heat transfer efficiency.
- Sizes from ½ HP to 5 HP with inner and Outer Tube copper.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
|Capacity||1 TR - 50 TR|
|I Deal In||New Only|
“Dry All – ONDA Shell & Tube Condensers” is the world-class Shell and Tube condensers are Uniquely designed and made by Italian Engineers and supported by Dry All Engineers for India market. This best in class solution is now ready to gratify the needs of HVAC&R Industry in India.
Condensation of Refrigerant Gas, Air – Conditioning, Heat Recovery
- Compatible with Refrigerants like HFCs, HCFCs
- Wide Range: 2.5TR to 34TR
- CE Approved
- MWP: 45 bar
- Material Of Construction
- Header: Cast Iron or Carbon steel
- Exchanger Tubes: Copper
- Tube-sheets, shell, support baffles, and refrigerant connections: Carbon Steel
- Rubber or asbestos-free gaskets
- Alloys steel bolts and nuts
- Shell and Tube Condensers can be connected both for tower and city tower
- Key Applications:
- Condensation of Refrigerant Gas
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Recovery